Rx Destroyer Instant Drug Disposal System
HOW Rx Destroyer WORKS
The Rx Destroyer is eco-friendly disposal in a bottle . The Rx Destroyer bottle contains a ready-to-use chemical digestion solution. Simply load unused or unwanted medications into the bottle. Shake to mix patent pending digestion solution over the medications. Drugs start dissolving on contact permitting the active medication ingredients to be adsorbed and neutralized by the active charcoal ingredients. The active medication ingredients permanently bond to the activated charcoal and the process is irreversible.
Rx Destroyer is reusable and is recommended to be stored in a controlled area when not in use. Discard bottle with contents into common trash.
Rx Destroyer TM meets non-retrievable DEA standards for controlled substances. In addition, Rx Destroyer meets DEA requirements for drug destruction which helps accomplish the DEA s goal to reduce drug diversion by keeping medications out of the wrong hands, diminish accidental poisoning and decrease illicit drug activities.
Rx Destroyer is the responsible drug disposal choice and it supports EPA and FDA efforts to help prevent leaching of pharmaceutical into drinking water, soil, and waterways. In most states, Rx Destroyer meets disposal regulations for solid waste, which allows the Rx Destroyer bottle and its contents to be discarded with common trash. For additional topic related information, please refer to your facilities, state and local regulations.
1 gallon bottle will hold approximately 100 oz. of liquids.
4 bottles per case. Includes a package of hardener to help solidify before discarding in trash.
The 1 gallon Rx Destroyer for Liquids bottle has a convenient tethered cap that stays with the bottle to help prevent accidental loss and an easy view gauge molded into the bottle to allow monitoring of the fill level.
- Patent pending ventilated cap to avoid pressure build-up.
- Formulated to resist mold and bacteria
- Safe and eco-friendly!
- Meets non-retrievable DEA standards for controlled substances.
- Safely accepting antacids and co-mingled medications.
- Liquids only Rx Destroyer is for liquid medications only. For all forms version please see EMIRD1GPRO
- Renders medications unrecoverable and inert.
- Tested by a 3rd party lab with documentation supporting safety and effectiveness.
- *Not for use with hazardous medications.
- Available in 4 oz., 16 oz., 64 oz., 1 gallon, 2.5 gallon and 5 gallon bottles. The 64 oz., 1 gallon, 2.5 gallon and 5 gallon are also available in a liquids only version.
Not for use with hazardous medication (u or p-lists) and no effervescent property meds.